Yukon Gold Potatoes with Rosemary Olive Oil Vegetables with Flavored Oils
Convenient and versatile, flavored oils are the busy home cooks answer to sophisticated and tasteful seasoning for everyday edibles. Carefully selected for quality and pure, fresh taste, De Medici Imports offers an all-inclusive collection of the world's finest infused oils. Try the following reimagined recipe using our piquant oils and learn how simple and delicious eating your vegetables can be.
- 4 large Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and unpeeled
- 4 tbsp. sweet butter
- 4 tbsp. Villa Manodori Rosemary Olive Oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Set oven at 400 degrees. Pierce potatoes with fork several times and bake in oven for 1 hour or until insides are tender and flaky.
- To serve, place potato hot from the oven on plate and split in half. Fill each potato with 1 tbsp. butter and 1 tbsp. rosemary oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe by: Allison Boomer