Escalopes of Pork Laced with Balsamic Vinegar
Balsamic vinegar is able to arouse and exalt hot or cold dishes. In this easy-to-prepare recipe, a few drops of vinegar added at the end of cooking enhances the aroma and quality of pork cutlets.
- 4 (4-6 ounces) boneless pork fillets, ½ inch thick
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (cooking grade)
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp. of Cavalli Condiment Balsamic or Riserva Nando Balsamic of Reggio Emilia
- Place flour in shallow dish and lightly coat the pork fillets with flour.
- In large fry pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat. Add the pork escalopes and cook for a total of about 15 minutes, turning meat once. Season with a little salt and turn off heat.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinegar over meat, cover and wait for a few minutes before serving.
Adapted from: Web site recipes by Ferdinando Cavalli SRL