Return to all recipes | Previous Recipe: Toasted Sardinia Crispbread with Cheese and Olives | Next Recipe: Goat Cheese Cakes with Fig Sauce
Deviled Eggs with Espelette Pepper Dressing and Fleur du Sel Seasoning with A L'Olivier Fruit Vinegars
Offered in seven luscious flavors, A L'Olivier innovative fruit vinegars are the new go-to ingredients for seasoning seafood, eggs, cheese, salads, vegetables and grains. Made with fresh fruit puree, the vinegars have a rich sauce-like texture and irresistible tangy-sweetness. Sample our recipes and then discover fun, new ways to spice-up your favorite dishes using A L'Olivier fruit vinegars.
- 6 Eggs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. Fallot Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. A L'Olivier Espelette Pepper Vinegar
- Espirt du Sel Fleur du Sel to taste
- In medium saucepan, place eggs in single layer and cover with water. Bring water to boil over medium-high heat and cook eggs for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 10 minutes. Plunge eggs in bowl of ice cold water and let cool completely.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out yolks and place in small bowl. Set aside eggs whites on platter. Mash yolks with back of fork or spoon until smooth. Stir in mayonnaise and mustard until well blended and then mix in chives and parsley.
- Fill eggs whites with yolk mixture. To serve, drizzle deviled eggs with pepper vinegar and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
Recipe by: Allison Boomer