Broccolini with Lemon Olive Oil Vegetables with Flavored Oils
Convenient and versatile, flavored oils are the busy home cooks answer to sophisticated and tasteful seasoning for everyday edibles. Carefully selected for quality and pure, fresh taste, De Medici Imports offers an all-inclusive collection of the world's finest infused oils. Try the following reimagined recipe using our piquant oils and learn how simple and delicious eating your vegetables can be.
- 1 lb Broccolini (2 bunches), trimmed
- 3 tbsp. Colonna Lemon (Granverde) Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- In medium saucepan, place enough water to fill pan 2/3 full. Add salt to taste and bring water to boil. Add broccolini and cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain in a large colander.
- To serve, place broccolini on platter and drizzle while hot with lemon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Recipe by: Allison Boomer